Maybe it would have been a better idea to pay a painter, rather than spend a month in the kitchen with the house looking like a bomb hit it (LIKE CLAUDIA WANTED TO DO). Or maybe it would have been better to PRIME before trying to paint yellow over green. Maybe I don't know. Or maybe it would have been a better idea to make sure we used the right finish on all the coats before we started painting. At this point it doesn't matter because the kitchen is 98% done. That 2% I have no idea when that's gonna happen.
I warn all of you though stay away from cream yellow unless you are painting over white or you prime! With each coat the green just got stronger. Soon I was walking around my house seeing green paint in my other rooms. So I kept coating the walls with lovely cream yellow! But enough about the paint - it's 98% done and our house is slowly getting back to normal.
Now onto Will and some other current events. Will has been going through some major changes in his young life. Rolling over, rice cereal yum, more babbling, going to sleep on his own, and hair the hair is starting to grow. Now, the hair can be a double edged sword for men in this family. Once it starts growing it doesn't stop. Right now I am slowly growing into a bear, but I am saving money on coats which is great. We saw family over Thanksgiving. Will met the Blair's and I brought my "A" Wii game and p0wnded some peeps in Wii Bowling and Golf. Jay - I am coming back for Christmas so work on your game.
This week the family is splitting up. We will be separated by a whopping 1500 miles. Our only communication methods will be cell calls, text messages, and email. Will and Claudia will be in the Sunshine State, and I will be in the Green Mountain State. Look for a report of our adventures next week.
Here are some pics that I like....
Will reading. He is holding that book and reading at 5 months. Squishy turtle is a complicated read, I had trouble figuring out the plot but Will seemed to grasp it quickly.
Now this guy. I have seen him quite a bit lately. Not sure who he is but if I give the boy to mom the demon usually goes away.
Go Giants.
No comments:
Post a Comment