Thursday, November 13, 2008

Demands must be met!

Troubled times here in the Wright household. Will's sleeping patterns have become very erratic. Mom ventured out to see the great Dr. Ferber and get a talisman of sleep. I had a bad day at work, and not wanting any trouble I looked to the great purple lord of children.

I begged him for a smooth evening.......

Don't let the smile fool you he is pure evil!



He demanded quarterly allowance increases for Will, immediate diaper changes, and the Ultimate Collector's Lego Millennium Falcon. I had no choice. I told him I would obey.



Sensing my weakened state, Pookie approached, and stared into my eyes. She demanded a pallet of dry food. Yes Pookie - you will have your dry food.



Will saw this and thought "Whooooaaa this dood has lost his marbles."

But the evil purple witchcraft worked. Will was all smiles until bedtime. Now I just need to get that Millennium Falcon......

1 comment:

Mom L said...

I'm starting to believe the baby is the only sane one in the house