Sunday, August 24, 2008

Milkman

One of the things I really dread is letting Claudia out of the house without Will. As soon as she goes out I am holding a ticking time bomb that can go into panic mode at any time. When Will wants to eat he wants his food NOW and he lets you know it.

Last week Claud started bottling some of the good stuff. Now it was time for me to give feeding a try.

At the start Will seemed afraid and thought; hmm your hairier and not as pretty as Mom.



But once he got a taste of that milk it was smooth sailing.



Dad and baby were happy.....



This was a big step for us.

Now Mom can get some away time and I have a new "Duty" that doesn't involve "Doody". Damn that is so cheesy I can't even hit the delete button.

-Billy

3 comments:

Elly said...

Hi Claudia, How are you? Liz sent me this blog site and I was so excited to see your little man:) he is soooo yummy! Congratulations to you and your husband. I absolutely LOVE his name too! Will is such a great name and take it from a teacher--every Will I have had has been awesome...I will never name my child Michael at this rate....Anyway, God bless and we hope to see you soon.

xxooxox
Fred, Elly, Julia and Mark:)

Amy said...

Billy,

This blog gave me a good laugh! You could do a stand-up comedy routine with all the material Will is giving you!
It looks like he takes after his Great Grandma Betty and takes eating very seriously! (LOL)

Love,
Great Aunt Amy

Caroline said...

Congrats on your beautiful child! Adrienne Sorg gave me the link to your blog, and I've really enjoyed catching up with the whole Trevor-Wright family (including Tazi). Will is beautiful, and I'm so happy for you! BTW, Brandon gets a huge kick out of the fact that Billy called that stray cat "Johnny Ringo," as Tombstone is probably his favorite movie of all time. Hope all's going well with you two!

Much love,
Caroline & Brandon