This was a busy week! We had a visit from Grandma Linda (*who hasn't decided to be called Grandma Linda yet). We ate lots of good food that's bad for us, but had a great time. We also had visits with Kate & Linda, Adrienne, and Gretchen and Addison, who seemed more interested in Pookie than Will. It was so hot most days that we didn't get much walking in unfortunately. But Will turned 4 weeks old this past Friday, and he has managed to find his thumb,
and is doing great at holding his head up, which makes holding him much easier. He still seems to hate being in a sling or carrier, so that makes being at home alone with him much more difficult. Unless he's sleeping, I can't put him down, which means I can't do much that requires more than one hand.
And for those of you interested, Johnny Ringo has found a foster home and will be up for adoption in 4 months! We are so relieved. Thanks to all at Angell Memorial Animal Hospital!
Stay tuned for video footage of Dad extracting poo from young Will, an art he has perfected....
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Poo extractor" - may be your next career move. I know it's what I had in mind when you went to college!! Mom L
Post a Comment