Will is an expert with phones/blackberries/remotes/ti-82's and most other things with buttons and lights. Like all children he was also born with the instinct to find anything he shouldn't be touching.
He grabbed our phone the other day and before I could grab it back I heard a voice on the line. So I grabbed it and hung up. Well they called back. Will was calling for a cab, Claudia picked up the phone and the dispatcher says "Someone called for a cab and just said Bur, Bur, Bur, Bur." No clue where he was trying to go.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Audrey did that at one point, except instead of calling for a cab, she called 911, and didn't say anything when they answered. The police called back, and Audrey answered the phone and didn't say anything. On the second call-back, Coleen answered, but since it was the second one, they had to send an officer to make sure everything was ok, so Audrey got to meet a police officer, and we made sure never to leave the house phone where she could reach it again.
Post a Comment