That being said I wanted to send a huge thank you to my Mom, for coming to Boston to help out. I also want to thank my lovely wife Claudia, for all the work she had to do watching Will for the week. It was a great trip and we got tons of snow. This year things were a little different though. In the back of my head I kept thinking about my little guy and getting him out on the mountain. Can't wait for that day its gonna be pretty awesome.
Will has been a ball lately, and a handful. The kid can move now, no more turn around after 20 seconds and he moved 3 feet. Do that now and he is probably in another room. He is keeping us busy but it has been so much fun. The most amazing thing though, is how he can find the 1 thing in the room that he shouldn't touch and make a B line for it. The cats aren't too thrilled right now, tails are sooo much fun to grab. Here is a pic I really like, we will upload more this weekend.
Will also got some new toys over the weekend. A ball from a company called "taggies" (he loves to gnaw on tags). Wasn't very interested in it evidently it has to be a real tag not some knockoff tag. We also broke out his cart to help him start walking. He does like that but the top toy for the weekend was a water bottle.
Direct Link - http://www.vimeo.com/3950375
Will Having Fun With Water Bottle from William Wright on Vimeo.
1 comment:
I love it!!! but please don't walk with the camera - I thought I was watching Cloverfield.
Post a Comment