Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Phillies take the series

Will is sleeping, but I know he will be disappointed that the Rays didn't win the game. I am sure some milk and a nap will get him right back on track.

Now its time to regroup and focus on football and the winter. Its time to dig deep and get in shape for deep pow. For Will that means tummy time and lots of milk. I keep telling him the quicker you walk the quicker I can get you on the hill. For Dad that means an occasional sprint to the train or possibly a walk to the village to get an ice cream cone.

You wanna train and get stronger? The key is the music. Here are my top tracks for real power training.

1. You're The Best - Joe Esposito - The Karate Kid soundtrack : Feel free to just put this one track on and loop it. Your workout is done when you are in a crane position ready to kick anyone who looks at you funny.

2. Eye of the Tiger - Survivor : Yeah I know this one might be lame, but you can think back to Rocky 1-12 and get fired up.

3. Sister Christian - Night Ranger : Just to mix it up a bit.

Some will be dissapointed when Dad is away.

Tazi has tried to hitch a ride in the board bag a number of times....



For Mom the expression here says it all. But I don't think she will be on a beach chair in Kauai this winter. But who knows anything can happen.



Dad enjoying a day on the hill. Sweeeeeeeeet!!!!!!

No comments: