Claudia has gone out into the world and left me with Will for approximately 4 hours. She will be learning Spanish I don't know what I will be learning. The title off this entry is "Please don't cry baby" (at least that is what the online translator says it means.)
This will be live so if you are really bored check back often and I will be posting a "status" message. If I don't post it could mean chaos or it could mean Will is sleeping and I am gaming. I predict chaos.
4:35 PM - Mom has left the building. Initially it looked like Will would sleep but he is scanning the room. I know what he is looking for and I don't have it.
4:48 PM - Will is sleeping in his swing. Pookie is poaching Tazi's dry food.
Chaos factor - 0 or Green.
4:58 PM - Will's head was tilted a bit much I adjusted it quickly and stabilized it.
This was a dangerous procedure but it was completed without complications.
Chaos factor - 0 or Green.
5:38 PM - Cat's have been fed several doors in the kitchen need some WD-40. Will is still sleeping but I just heard some grunting from the swing area.
Chaos factor - 1 Still Green but less Green than a 0.
5:47 PM - Tazi just puked up her dinner. I had to move fast so I fashioned a scoop using half of a paper plate. I cleaned the mess and now I have another cat puke scooper for later.
Chaos factor - 1 Somewhat Green.
6:15 PM - Will is still sleeping he is actually snoring, and I am getting bored.
Chaos factor - 0 Very Green.
7:00 PM - Will woke up I gave him a bottle changed a diaper and hardly a whimper.
7:15 PM - Claudia is home and everyone is calm and happy. This went way smoother than I expected.
El papá es feliz - Dad is happy.
-Billy
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment